To fill out all forms you must have Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, you may download the application for free here.
Please complete the form(s) in full and you may return by email or submit the form(s) to our office staff.
Children/Youth Faith Formation
Whereas other forms may be emailed, we ask that the Faith Formation registration forms be returned in person or by mail to the parish office with a cash or check to cover the required fee. Please also attach a copy of your child/youth’s baptismal certificate if this is your first time participating in our program.
- 2014-2015 Children/Youth Faith Formation Registration Packet
- N.B. Children’s Faith Formation on Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be offered only to those in 1st-5th grades. Middle school students (6th-8th) will now have Faith Formation on Sunday evenings following the 5pm Mass (approx. 6:15pm).
- All children in need of the Sacraments of First Reconciliation/First Holy Communion or youth desiring the Sacrament of Confirmation should register using the Faith Formation Registration Packet above.
- For more information visit the Children/Youth page.
Please submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit Baptism Registration Form to: email@example.com
Please fill out and email Youth Forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for New Youth Group Members:
- OLA Youth Group Quick Reference Card
- Authorization for Release and Use of Student Image in Photo, Video, or Other Media
- Medical Authorization Form for Minors
- Youth Ministry Program Consent Release of Liability and Indemnification
Forms for Trips: